Skydive Ayers Rock Pty. Ltd. (trading as Skydive Uluru) Terms and Conditions
The following are the terms of trade of Skydive Uluru. Skydive Uluru is the seller of all tandem skydives and other ancillary item, including but not limited to certificates, photographs, DVD’s and merchandise. All dealings with Skydive Uluru will be on these Terms of Trade unless otherwise agreed in writing with Skydive Uluru.
1. Booking Terms and Conditions: All paperwork, safety briefing and gear-up must be completed. At the time of booking, validity of various package offers should be confirmed as Skydive Uluru reserves the right to change without notice. All bookings are given a ‘pick-up’ time only. Please note this is not a ‘skydive’ time. While Skydive Uluru endeavors to complete an individual’s tandem skydive within 2 hours of the ‘pick-up’time, Skydive Uluru advises you to arrive with no time constraints. You should plan for this to be a half-day activity. As safety is Skydive Uluru main concern, factors such as wind, cloud, rain, thermal turbulence etc. and other factors such as air traffic can affect the time it takes to complete your skydive activity. Weather can change for better or worse in minutes, and you will be unable to skydive unless you are at Skydive Uluru drop zone facility. Weather conditions and other unforeseen circumstances can also require Skydive Uluru to alter the altitude of the skydive. As aircraft are mechanical; and periodically become unavailable, Skydive Uluru reserves the right to change aircraft type without notice. On occasion, the aircraft changes and Air Traffic Control (ATC) may require Skydive Uluru to change the required altitude and number of participants in a plane. Further, Skydive Uluru reserves the right to reschedule your skydive. Medical conditions which could affect your safety should be discussed with your doctor prior to booking. No alcohol or “recreational” drugs are to be taken for at least 8 hours prior to arrival. Please advise Skydive Uluru if you are taking prescription medication. The minimum age is 12 years old and all minors must have a legal guardian present on the day of the skydive activity. All persons are subject to Tandem Master assessment. Weight over 95kg is subject to Tandem Master assessment. All persons 95kg and over will incur a surcharge of $50.00 AUD (inclusive of GST).
2. Booking Changes/Cancellation Policy: Each booking must provide a non-refundable $100 deposit per person. This deposit is completely non-refundable except where Skydive Uluru initiates an operator cancellation. To change your booking to a different date and time, Skydive Uluru requires 48 hours notice or your deposit(s) will be void. Cancellation within 48 hours will incur a 100% cancellation fee. Cancellation within 7 days will incur a 50% cancellation fee.
3. Group Booking Policy: If there is more than one person tandem skydiving it is the group organiser’s responsibility to ensure everyone in the group understands and accepts the Skydive Uluru Terms and Conditions. Group booking organisers must assist Skydive Uluru by providing a group organiser’s contact and organising individuals who wish to tandem skydive together. Last minute additions to group bookings are required to pay their deposit prior to arrival at the Skydive Uluru drop zone facility. Those arriving at the Drop Zone without a deposit will have to wait until an opening becomes available to complete their skydive activity. While Skydive Uluru endeavors to keep groups in the same aircraft load, Skydive Uluru does reserve the right to change group configurations where necessary due to operational requirements. No refunds will be made available where Skydive Uluru changes your group configuration.
4. DVD and Photo Terms and Conditions: Video and photographs purchased through Skydive Uluru remain the copyright of the videographer who took the footage and they own and retain the right to the footage and photographs. A license agreement exists between Skydive Uluru and the respective videographer who took the respective footage. Such footage may be used by Skydive Uluru for company marketing purposes and reproduction of Videos sold, and may only be used or reproduced by the purchaser or recipient for private or domestic purpose and must not be used for any commercial purpose, including promotion of any supplier or any suppliers’ product or services without the videographer’s and Skydive Uluru’s prior permission. Should you not want any of your footage or photographs uploaded to Skydive Uluru social media platforms, or used in company marketing, it is your responsibility to inform Skydive Uluru manifest staff prior to your jump. Please be advised that should there be any technical issues relating to camera/dubbing equipment, no warranties can be made against the individual skydive as the filming and skydive are two separate products. Also be advised that the videographers record all footage for use on memory stick devices. Older media players may not play the footage contained on the memory stick. All footage is made available for viewing by the purchaser on the same day, should you wish to view your footage or photographs. Your acceptance of the memory stick on the day will be deemed as your approval of the footage and photographs being in full working order. No refunds will be made available after your departure from our offices.
6. Refund Policy: Deposits are per person (individual). Deposits are $100 per person towards the full price of your skydive activity. Deposits are non-refundable but are transferable. Deposits may be transferred to another person to represent their skydive deposit, however an individuals skydive booking deposit can not be used to pay your balance or the balance of any other individual’s amount owing, whether skydiving alone or as part of a group. All video footage and photographs can be tested on the day of the skydive. All footage is made available for viewing by the purchaser on the same day, should you wish to view your footage or photographs. Your acceptance of the memory stick on the day will be deemed as your approval of the footage and photographs being in full working order. No refunds will be made available after your departure from our offices. Failure to turn up at the ‘pick-up’ time and location will result in a loss of deposit. Failure to go through with your skydive activity will forfeit your jump, no refunds will be given.
7. Payment surcharge: All payments made by Credit Card will incur a 1.5% surcharge.
8. APF levy included in price: The Australian Parachute Federation (APF) membership levy is included in the price of your skydive and is $25.
9. Acceptance of these Terms and Conditions: Be advised that once received by Skydive Uluru these Terms and Conditions serve as authorisation of your payment and acceptance of the Terms and Conditions stated. You also agree to further indemnity Skydive Uluru, it’s associate companies, directors and associates against any risk or action related to your participation in your skydive.